Goose Winter Ale
Goose Winter Ale pours a very dark brown color with red highlights around the edges. Head is light brown, thick, and foamy. Aroma is roasted malt and chocolate. On the taste, it's very much like a brown ale, although it seems more complex than most. Rich flavors of roasted malt, chocolate, nuts, caramel, and vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet. A bit of hops just to balance the rich malty flavors. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is velvety and smooth, leading to a sweet, nutty finish. This doesn't scream winter, but it seems to work this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 10 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 53 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity