Goose Winter Ale
Goose Winter Ale pours a very dark brown color with red highlights around the edges. Head is light brown, thick, and foamy. Aroma is roasted malt and chocolate. On the taste, it's very much like a brown ale, although it seems more complex than most. Rich flavors of roasted malt, chocolate, nuts, caramel, and vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet. A bit of hops just to balance the rich malty flavors. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is velvety and smooth, leading to a sweet, nutty finish. This doesn't scream winter, but it seems to work this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 3 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity