Goose Winter Ale
Goose Winter Ale pours a very dark brown color with red highlights around the edges. Head is light brown, thick, and foamy. Aroma is roasted malt and chocolate. On the taste, it's very much like a brown ale, although it seems more complex than most. Rich flavors of roasted malt, chocolate, nuts, caramel, and vanilla. Sweet but not too sweet. A bit of hops just to balance the rich malty flavors. Light to medium body with a mouthfeel that is velvety and smooth, leading to a sweet, nutty finish. This doesn't scream winter, but it seems to work this time of year!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 58 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity