Goose Summer Ale
Summer Ale from Goose Island is packed with more hops than most beers in this category. It's citrusy and piney and in a blind tasting could easily fall into the category of Pale Ale or Session IPA. But it's still fairly light and maintains that summer drinkability. If you want a refreshing beer but don't want to give up the hop flavor, this is the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity