Goose Summer Ale
Summer Ale from Goose Island is packed with more hops than most beers in this category. It's citrusy and piney and in a blind tasting could easily fall into the category of Pale Ale or Session IPA. But it's still fairly light and maintains that summer drinkability. If you want a refreshing beer but don't want to give up the hop flavor, this is the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 21 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity