Goose Summer Ale
Summer Ale from Goose Island is packed with more hops than most beers in this category. It's citrusy and piney and in a blind tasting could easily fall into the category of Pale Ale or Session IPA. But it's still fairly light and maintains that summer drinkability. If you want a refreshing beer but don't want to give up the hop flavor, this is the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 14 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity