Goose IPA pours a very transparent golden amber hue with good head retention. There are lots of pine and grassy hop flavors, with some slight honey sweetness. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Neither the hops nor the malts overwhelm and this is nicely balanced. Overall this is a quality IPA and pretty sessionable at 5.9%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 19 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity