Goose IPA pours a very transparent golden amber hue with good head retention. There are lots of pine and grassy hop flavors, with some slight honey sweetness. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Neither the hops nor the malts overwhelm and this is nicely balanced. Overall this is a quality IPA and pretty sessionable at 5.9%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 28 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 55 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity