Goose IPA pours a very transparent golden amber hue with good head retention. There are lots of pine and grassy hop flavors, with some slight honey sweetness. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Neither the hops nor the malts overwhelm and this is nicely balanced. Overall this is a quality IPA and pretty sessionable at 5.9%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Founders. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity