Goose IPA pours a very transparent golden amber hue with good head retention. There are lots of pine and grassy hop flavors, with some slight honey sweetness. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Neither the hops nor the malts overwhelm and this is nicely balanced. Overall this is a quality IPA and pretty sessionable at 5.9%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 25 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity