Goose IPA pours a very transparent golden amber hue with good head retention. There are lots of pine and grassy hop flavors, with some slight honey sweetness. Medium bodied with medium carbonation. Neither the hops nor the malts overwhelm and this is nicely balanced. Overall this is a quality IPA and pretty sessionable at 5.9%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 52 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity