Goose Experimental Ale
Goose Experimental Ale pours a orange/amber color with medium carbonation and light tan-colored head. The aroma consists of caramel malts and a slight hop. The taste is similar to the smell with a strong caramel malt base flavor with a well-balanced pine hop in the aftertaste. This is similar to Goose's Autumn Ale, but is actually a tamer, more accessible version of the beer despite the 'Experimental' label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 14 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity