Goose Experimental Ale
Goose Experimental Ale pours a orange/amber color with medium carbonation and light tan-colored head. The aroma consists of caramel malts and a slight hop. The taste is similar to the smell with a strong caramel malt base flavor with a well-balanced pine hop in the aftertaste. This is similar to Goose's Autumn Ale, but is actually a tamer, more accessible version of the beer despite the 'Experimental' label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 29 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Invent the Universe. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Low and Slow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity