Goody Two Shoes
Goody Two Shoes pours a straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma of pilsner malt. With the taste, the yeast flavor is interesting; it’s mild but almost Belgian in style. Lemon zest, floral hops, and lots of crackery malts. Very light bodied. Nicely carbonated with a dry finish. This is a tasty but light bodied Kolsch-style, on point for a weekday like today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mosaic Single Hop IPA. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other added a rating for Belhaven. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Homo Erectus. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Incarnation IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity