Goody Two Shoes
Goody Two Shoes pours a straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma of pilsner malt. With the taste, the yeast flavor is interesting; it’s mild but almost Belgian in style. Lemon zest, floral hops, and lots of crackery malts. Very light bodied. Nicely carbonated with a dry finish. This is a tasty but light bodied Kolsch-style, on point for a weekday like today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 27 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 58 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity