Goody Two Shoes
Goody Two Shoes pours a straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Aroma of pilsner malt. With the taste, the yeast flavor is interesting; it’s mild but almost Belgian in style. Lemon zest, floral hops, and lots of crackery malts. Very light bodied. Nicely carbonated with a dry finish. This is a tasty but light bodied Kolsch-style, on point for a weekday like today.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 6 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 57 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity