Good Guy Pale Ale
Pours a clear, golden color with lots of tiny, ascending bubbles. Head is off-white and foamy with good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste begins with pine and citrus hop flavors. Light bitterness. Some tropical fruit on the back-end. Extremely balanced, with a solid pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming. Light bodied and easy drinking, this is flavorful Pale Ale that we'd pick up any day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 18 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity