Color is golden yellow and super clear, with a fairly thin, white, soapy head. Aroma of grainy, pilsner malts and a bit of sweetness. Taste is malt forward, with doughy flavors and a strong backbone of graham cracker sweetness. Mild hoppiness that is mostly floral and grassy in nature. Medium body with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Recently rebranded from a Pilsner to a Kolsch, this has a little more body and flavor than we recall from the older versions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity