Color is golden yellow and super clear, with a fairly thin, white, soapy head. Aroma of grainy, pilsner malts and a bit of sweetness. Taste is malt forward, with doughy flavors and a strong backbone of graham cracker sweetness. Mild hoppiness that is mostly floral and grassy in nature. Medium body with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Recently rebranded from a Pilsner to a Kolsch, this has a little more body and flavor than we recall from the older versions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 34 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity