Color is golden yellow and super clear, with a fairly thin, white, soapy head. Aroma of grainy, pilsner malts and a bit of sweetness. Taste is malt forward, with doughy flavors and a strong backbone of graham cracker sweetness. Mild hoppiness that is mostly floral and grassy in nature. Medium body with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Recently rebranded from a Pilsner to a Kölsch, this has a little more body and flavor than we recall from the older versions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 12 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 35 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA