Color is golden yellow and super clear, with a fairly thin, white, soapy head. Aroma of grainy, pilsner malts and a bit of sweetness. Taste is malt forward, with doughy flavors and a strong backbone of graham cracker sweetness. Mild hoppiness that is mostly floral and grassy in nature. Medium body with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Recently rebranded from a Pilsner to a Kolsch, this has a little more body and flavor than we recall from the older versions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 4 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 2 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pale to the King. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity