Color is golden yellow and super clear, with a fairly thin, white, soapy head. Aroma of grainy, pilsner malts and a bit of sweetness. Taste is malt forward, with doughy flavors and a strong backbone of graham cracker sweetness. Mild hoppiness that is mostly floral and grassy in nature. Medium body with a crisp and refreshing mouthfeel. Recently rebranded from a Pilsner to a Kolsch, this has a little more body and flavor than we recall from the older versions.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 37 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bloom. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity