Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries
Pours a dull copper with thin white head that recedes to a ring. Aroma is like fermented honey with maybe even green apple. The carbonation is heavy and the mouthfeel is light, so the taste dances around quite a bit. The taste is surprisingly boozy, and honey takes center stage with the raspberries acting as the afterthought. The finish is slightly malty and bitter with raspberry tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity