Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries
Pours a dull copper with thin white head that recedes to a ring. Aroma is like fermented honey with maybe even green apple. The carbonation is heavy and the mouthfeel is light, so the taste dances around quite a bit. The taste is surprisingly boozy, and honey takes center stage with the raspberries acting as the afterthought. The finish is slightly malty and bitter with raspberry tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 26 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity