Golden Strong Ale with Raspberries
Pours a dull copper with thin white head that recedes to a ring. Aroma is like fermented honey with maybe even green apple. The carbonation is heavy and the mouthfeel is light, so the taste dances around quite a bit. The taste is surprisingly boozy, and honey takes center stage with the raspberries acting as the afterthought. The finish is slightly malty and bitter with raspberry tartness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity