Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 52 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA