Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity