Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity