Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity