Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 46 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity