Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 44 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity