Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 29 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity