Golden State Heritage Honey Ale
This Heritage Honey Ale was surprising. It pours barely hazy with a minimal cream colored head. It's a beautiful golden carrot color and has champagne-like bubbles that give it a good effervescence. The aroma is very pleasant and crisp, honey and orange blossom dominate. There's slight biscuit hiding behind the sweet smell. The aroma is truly indicative of the taste - definitely honey and a slight citrus with bready yeast in the background. The sweetness is reserved, partnering with a citrusy tartness that keeps the finish in check. It's not complex but it doesn't need to be; it's simply and well done. It's a crisp and bright beer, perfect for long hours of sipping by the pool in the heat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 10 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity