Golden Nugget pours a cloudy, soft gold color with about 1 finger of white, foamy head. Good retention and lacing. Aroma is dank and hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose, with ripe fruit flavors of mango, guava, tangerine, grapefruit, and lime. Very fresh tasting with huge amounts of hops. But there's also a soft, flaky malt backbone that supports all the hop flavors. Mild bitterness and ample juiciness. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. It doesn't seem get as much attention as some of the other TG beers, but Golden Nugget is a solid Northeast-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 33 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity