God Complex Double IPA
Color is soft golden straw, very hazy, with a solid finger of white, soapy head. Intense, hoppy and dank aroma. Incredible taste that is juicy but not sweet, with hop flavors of mango, papaya, orange, and nectarine. Malts are certainly not the focus here, but there’s a doughy, bready backbone that helps to balance all the hops flavors. Medium body with a powdery, soft mouthfeel. Easy drinking for a 9% Double IPA. Another reason for us to do a beercation to North Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 15 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 47 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity