God Complex Double IPA
Color is soft golden straw, very hazy, with a solid finger of white, soapy head. Intense, hoppy and dank aroma. Incredible taste that is juicy but not sweet, with hop flavors of mango, papaya, orange, and nectarine. Malts are certainly not the focus here, but there’s a doughy, bready backbone that helps to balance all the hops flavors. Medium body with a powdery, soft mouthfeel. Easy drinking for a 9% Double IPA. Another reason for us to do a beercation to North Carolina!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity