Go For Broke Double IPA
Dark amber and very clear in color, with a white, frothy head that leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank and sets the stage for this hop bomb. Taste is juicy, with melon and tropical fruit, and even some resinous pine flavors. Balanced with just the right amount of malt to support all the hops. It's not boozy, but you can't miss the 10% ABV. Bold and full bodied with a creamy and silky smooth mouthfeel. Grapefruit in the finish that imparts a mild bitterness to round out this tasty DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 41 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity