Go For Broke Double IPA
Dark amber and very clear in color, with a white, frothy head that leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank and sets the stage for this hop bomb. Taste is juicy, with melon and tropical fruit, and even some resinous pine flavors. Balanced with just the right amount of malt to support all the hops. It's not boozy, but you can't miss the 10% ABV. Bold and full bodied with a creamy and silky smooth mouthfeel. Grapefruit in the finish that imparts a mild bitterness to round out this tasty DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity