Go For Broke Double IPA
Dark amber and very clear in color, with a white, frothy head that leaves some lacing on the glass. Aroma is dank and sets the stage for this hop bomb. Taste is juicy, with melon and tropical fruit, and even some resinous pine flavors. Balanced with just the right amount of malt to support all the hops. It's not boozy, but you can't miss the 10% ABV. Bold and full bodied with a creamy and silky smooth mouthfeel. Grapefruit in the finish that imparts a mild bitterness to round out this tasty DIPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie. 5 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Hofbrau Oktoberfest. 12 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Blue. 36 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity