Glorious Pale Ale
Glorious pours a straw color, very hazy, with a sizeable finger or two of foamy white head. Nice lacing left on the glass and the head sticks around. Citrus fills the aroma with tangerine and lemon. The taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by citrus flavors but also bringing forth a good amount of tropical fruit. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Light bitterness that comes through in a slightly acidic, grapefruit pith finish. It's a Pale Ale but has the flavor of a light IPA. Should be a new favorite for New England-style fans.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 54 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for The Next Episode. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity