Glitter & Gold
Glitter & Gold is quite clear on the pour featuring a darker golden color and small stream of bubbles floating up from the bottom of the glass. Its complex aroma consists of corn malt, Belgian farmhouse yeast, fruitiness, and a sweetness that could be honey. The mouthfeel has some graininess and an unusual creamy texture. This beer has an oat and honey bread flavor with noticeable apple and pear fruit tastes as well. There is a slight farmhouse funk and a mild honey sweetness in the aftertaste that is present but not dominating. This is an incredibly well-balanced beer, contrasting its component flavors against each other perfectly. Add this one to the "Must Try" list if you are in the St. Louis area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 27 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity