Glitter & Gold
Glitter & Gold is quite clear on the pour featuring a darker golden color and small stream of bubbles floating up from the bottom of the glass. Its complex aroma consists of corn malt, Belgian farmhouse yeast, fruitiness, and a sweetness that could be honey. The mouthfeel has some graininess and an unusual creamy texture. This beer has an oat and honey bread flavor with noticeable apple and pear fruit tastes as well. There is a slight farmhouse funk and a mild honey sweetness in the aftertaste that is present but not dominating. This is an incredibly well-balanced beer, contrasting its component flavors against each other perfectly. Add this one to the "Must Try" list if you are in the St. Louis area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity