Glitter & Gold
Glitter & Gold is quite clear on the pour featuring a darker golden color and small stream of bubbles floating up from the bottom of the glass. Its complex aroma consists of corn malt, Belgian farmhouse yeast, fruitiness, and a sweetness that could be honey. The mouthfeel has some graininess and an unusual creamy texture. This beer has an oat and honey bread flavor with noticeable apple and pear fruit tastes as well. There is a slight farmhouse funk and a mild honey sweetness in the aftertaste that is present but not dominating. This is an incredibly well-balanced beer, contrasting its component flavors against each other perfectly. Add this one to the "Must Try" list if you are in the St. Louis area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity