Ginormous Imperial IPA
Ginormous pours a hazy, light orange-amber color with a thin, wispy head. The mouthfeel is slightly metallic with below average carbonation. It's a pretty well balanced beer and very drinkable at 8.8% ABV. There's pine and citrus for sure, but the blend of 7 different types of hops offers a broad spectrum of flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 minute ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity