Ginormous Imperial IPA
Ginormous pours a hazy, light orange-amber color with a thin, wispy head. The mouthfeel is slightly metallic with below average carbonation. It's a pretty well balanced beer and very drinkable at 8.8% ABV. There's pine and citrus for sure, but the blend of 7 different types of hops offers a broad spectrum of flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 17 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 34 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity