Ginormous Imperial IPA
Ginormous pours a hazy, light orange-amber color with a thin, wispy head. The mouthfeel is slightly metallic with below average carbonation. It's a pretty well balanced beer and very drinkable at 8.8% ABV. There's pine and citrus for sure, but the blend of 7 different types of hops offers a broad spectrum of flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to It's a Trappist!. 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Truth. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity