Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 57 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity