Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity