Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 29 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity