Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 21 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity