Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 5 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 50 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity