Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity