Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Murphy's Irish Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Deep Space. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 2 others listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity