Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity