Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity