Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity