Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 41 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity