Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 14 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity