Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 47 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Lupulin River. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ace Of Spades. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Squeezebox. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity