Ginnepin Saison Ale
Pours an apricot orange with a bubbly white head that takes a while to calm down. Aroma is dominated by citrus, with lime and orange being very noticeable. The taste is complex but starts with spices like juniper and coriander. The subtle yeast plays nicely with the subtle malt to give it a little cracker, and citrus is again noticeable. It's medium bodied but bright, and the carbonation makes it lively. It finishes dryly like you'd expect a gin and tonic to, but it doesn't carry a sweetness and instead is so balanced nothing but the actual flavors are enjoyed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 7 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Angelica. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for HFS. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Umami Monster. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity