Cloudy, copper orange color with a large, fluffy, off-white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma has a welcomed balance of malt along with tropical fruit and pine. Taste is superb, with dank, resinous pine, tea leaves, and melon. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth. Low bitterness and high drinkability. Also low carbonation with a sticky mouthcoating that leads into a pleasant, slightly sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 16 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity