Cloudy, copper orange color with a large, fluffy, off-white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma has a welcomed balance of malt along with tropical fruit and pine. Taste is superb, with dank, resinous pine, tea leaves, and melon. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth. Low bitterness and high drinkability. Also low carbonation with a sticky mouthcoating that leads into a pleasant, slightly sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 40 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity