Cloudy, copper orange color with a large, fluffy, off-white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma has a welcomed balance of malt along with tropical fruit and pine. Taste is superb, with dank, resinous pine, tea leaves, and melon. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth. Low bitterness and high drinkability. Also low carbonation with a sticky mouthcoating that leads into a pleasant, slightly sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 2 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 49 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity