Cloudy, copper orange color with a large, fluffy, off-white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma has a welcomed balance of malt along with tropical fruit and pine. Taste is superb, with dank, resinous pine, tea leaves, and melon. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth. Low bitterness and high drinkability. Also low carbonation with a sticky mouthcoating that leads into a pleasant, slightly sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap