Cloudy, copper orange color with a large, fluffy, off-white head. Tons of lacing is left on the glass. Aroma has a welcomed balance of malt along with tropical fruit and pine. Taste is superb, with dank, resinous pine, tea leaves, and melon. Mouthfeel is juicy and smooth. Low bitterness and high drinkability. Also low carbonation with a sticky mouthcoating that leads into a pleasant, slightly sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 52 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity