Gigantic IPA pours a light copper color with a compact head but one that lingers pretty well and provides good lacing. The aroma has some malt presence but we mostly pick up on floral and piney hops. Flavor is sweet malt up front, then some toasty bread in the middle, wrapped up by juicy citrus and pine hops on the back end. Medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. This is really well balanced, but more on the sweeter side for an IPA. Easy drinking for 7.3% with no bitterness and a super smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Citrus Mistress. 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 56 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity