Gigantic IPA pours a light copper color with a compact head but one that lingers pretty well and provides good lacing. The aroma has some malt presence but we mostly pick up on floral and piney hops. Flavor is sweet malt up front, then some toasty bread in the middle, wrapped up by juicy citrus and pine hops on the back end. Medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. This is really well balanced, but more on the sweeter side for an IPA. Easy drinking for 7.3% with no bitterness and a super smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Rob_H added a rating for Black is Beautiful. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 43 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity