Gigantic IPA pours a light copper color with a compact head but one that lingers pretty well and provides good lacing. The aroma has some malt presence but we mostly pick up on floral and piney hops. Flavor is sweet malt up front, then some toasty bread in the middle, wrapped up by juicy citrus and pine hops on the back end. Medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. This is really well balanced, but more on the sweeter side for an IPA. Easy drinking for 7.3% with no bitterness and a super smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 15 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil