Gigantic IPA pours a light copper color with a compact head but one that lingers pretty well and provides good lacing. The aroma has some malt presence but we mostly pick up on floral and piney hops. Flavor is sweet malt up front, then some toasty bread in the middle, wrapped up by juicy citrus and pine hops on the back end. Medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. This is really well balanced, but more on the sweeter side for an IPA. Easy drinking for 7.3% with no bitterness and a super smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Deja Stout. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity