Gigantic IPA pours a light copper color with a compact head but one that lingers pretty well and provides good lacing. The aroma has some malt presence but we mostly pick up on floral and piney hops. Flavor is sweet malt up front, then some toasty bread in the middle, wrapped up by juicy citrus and pine hops on the back end. Medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. This is really well balanced, but more on the sweeter side for an IPA. Easy drinking for 7.3% with no bitterness and a super smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arete 2016. 11 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 46 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity