Gigantic IPA pours a light copper color with a compact head but one that lingers pretty well and provides good lacing. The aroma has some malt presence but we mostly pick up on floral and piney hops. Flavor is sweet malt up front, then some toasty bread in the middle, wrapped up by juicy citrus and pine hops on the back end. Medium bodied with low to medium carbonation. This is really well balanced, but more on the sweeter side for an IPA. Easy drinking for 7.3% with no bitterness and a super smooth finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity