Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013
Mariage Parfait pours a deep gold color with lots of bubbles. Thick, white, frothy head. Aroma of yeast and oak barrels. On the taste, we get white grape, green onion, black pepper, along with herbal and floral hops. High quality and unique - you can tell this has been aging since 2013, but in a really good way. Heavily carbonated with champagne-like flavors, including a dry, effervescence. The 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This screams European and hits you with complexity and a huge flavor profile - an amazing beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity