Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013
Mariage Parfait pours a deep gold color with lots of bubbles. Thick, white, frothy head. Aroma of yeast and oak barrels. On the taste, we get white grape, green onion, black pepper, along with herbal and floral hops. High quality and unique - you can tell this has been aging since 2013, but in a really good way. Heavily carbonated with champagne-like flavors, including a dry, effervescence. The 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This screams European and hits you with complexity and a huge flavor profile - an amazing beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 4 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 51 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity