Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013
Mariage Parfait pours a deep gold color with lots of bubbles. Thick, white, frothy head. Aroma of yeast and oak barrels. On the taste, we get white grape, green onion, black pepper, along with herbal and floral hops. High quality and unique - you can tell this has been aging since 2013, but in a really good way. Heavily carbonated with champagne-like flavors, including a dry, effervescence. The 8% abv is nearly undetectable. This screams European and hits you with complexity and a huge flavor profile - an amazing beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Supajuice. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Windows Up. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Praga Premium Pils. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity