General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped
If you're a hop fan, this will be a worthwhile alternative to the regular General Sherman IPA. On the pour you'll see the unfiltered, cloudy haze, with a golden orange hue. It's very aromatic with a fresh hop scent, and a solid head that lasts throughout the entire glass. The mouthfeel is a little bready, and it does have a pretty bitter finish, but it seems to smooth out with each additional sip. The double dry hopping is great, and makes this a very enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity