General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped
If you're a hop fan, this will be a worthwhile alternative to the regular General Sherman IPA. On the pour you'll see the unfiltered, cloudy haze, with a golden orange hue. It's very aromatic with a fresh hop scent, and a solid head that lasts throughout the entire glass. The mouthfeel is a little bready, and it does have a pretty bitter finish, but it seems to smooth out with each additional sip. The double dry hopping is great, and makes this a very enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity