General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped
If you're a hop fan, this will be a worthwhile alternative to the regular General Sherman IPA. On the pour you'll see the unfiltered, cloudy haze, with a golden orange hue. It's very aromatic with a fresh hop scent, and a solid head that lasts throughout the entire glass. The mouthfeel is a little bready, and it does have a pretty bitter finish, but it seems to smooth out with each additional sip. The double dry hopping is great, and makes this a very enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity