General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped
If you're a hop fan, this will be a worthwhile alternative to the regular General Sherman IPA. On the pour you'll see the unfiltered, cloudy haze, with a golden orange hue. It's very aromatic with a fresh hop scent, and a solid head that lasts throughout the entire glass. The mouthfeel is a little bready, and it does have a pretty bitter finish, but it seems to smooth out with each additional sip. The double dry hopping is great, and makes this a very enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 25 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity