General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped
If you're a hop fan, this will be a worthwhile alternative to the regular General Sherman IPA. On the pour you'll see the unfiltered, cloudy haze, with a golden orange hue. It's very aromatic with a fresh hop scent, and a solid head that lasts throughout the entire glass. The mouthfeel is a little bready, and it does have a pretty bitter finish, but it seems to smooth out with each additional sip. The double dry hopping is great, and makes this a very enjoyable beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 41 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity