General Sherman IPA
General Sherman has a piney hop aroma with a slightly cloudy, dark golden color and white head with a fair amount of lacing. The flavor is much like the smell with a lot of pine hoppiness on the initial sip and a ton of bitterness in the aftertaste. There are some citrus notes here, some biscuit malt characteristics, but overall this doesn't pull any punches when it comes to delivering overwhelming hop flavors and bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity