General Sherman IPA
General Sherman has a piney hop aroma with a slightly cloudy, dark golden color and white head with a fair amount of lacing. The flavor is much like the smell with a lot of pine hoppiness on the initial sip and a ton of bitterness in the aftertaste. There are some citrus notes here, some biscuit malt characteristics, but overall this doesn't pull any punches when it comes to delivering overwhelming hop flavors and bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 60 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity