General Sherman IPA
General Sherman has a piney hop aroma with a slightly cloudy, dark golden color and white head with a fair amount of lacing. The flavor is much like the smell with a lot of pine hoppiness on the initial sip and a ton of bitterness in the aftertaste. There are some citrus notes here, some biscuit malt characteristics, but overall this doesn't pull any punches when it comes to delivering overwhelming hop flavors and bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 30 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity