General Sherman IPA
General Sherman has a piney hop aroma with a slightly cloudy, dark golden color and white head with a fair amount of lacing. The flavor is much like the smell with a lot of pine hoppiness on the initial sip and a ton of bitterness in the aftertaste. There are some citrus notes here, some biscuit malt characteristics, but overall this doesn't pull any punches when it comes to delivering overwhelming hop flavors and bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. Less than a minute ago.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity