Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
Queen of the Seven Kingdoms pours a deep golden color, the same color as a Lannister's hair. The plentiful head slowly filters down to a light layer on the top. It has a mild tart aroma with a little bit of Brett. The flavor pairs sour fruits of apple and pear with a wheat beer maltiness. It's sour, but not overly so, so you can adjust to it in just a few sips. The body is light and drinkable which makes for a refreshing offering. As we settle in for the final six episodes, we'll soon see if it ends up being a Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. Less than a minute ago.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 44 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity