Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
Queen of the Seven Kingdoms pours a deep golden color, the same color as a Lannister's hair. The plentiful head slowly filters down to a light layer on the top. It has a mild tart aroma with a little bit of Brett. The flavor pairs sour fruits of apple and pear with a wheat beer maltiness. It's sour, but not overly so, so you can adjust to it in just a few sips. The body is light and drinkable which makes for a refreshing offering. As we settle in for the final six episodes, we'll soon see if it ends up being a Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 42 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity