Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
Queen of the Seven Kingdoms pours a deep golden color, the same color as a Lannister's hair. The plentiful head slowly filters down to a light layer on the top. It has a mild tart aroma with a little bit of Brett. The flavor pairs sour fruits of apple and pear with a wheat beer maltiness. It's sour, but not overly so, so you can adjust to it in just a few sips. The body is light and drinkable which makes for a refreshing offering. As we settle in for the final six episodes, we’ll soon see if it ends up being a Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin