Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms
Queen of the Seven Kingdoms pours a deep golden color, the same color as a Lannister's hair. The plentiful head slowly filters down to a light layer on the top. It has a mild tart aroma with a little bit of Brett. The flavor pairs sour fruits of apple and pear with a wheat beer maltiness. It's sour, but not overly so, so you can adjust to it in just a few sips. The body is light and drinkable which makes for a refreshing offering. As we settle in for the final six episodes, we'll soon see if it ends up being a Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity