Game of Thrones: King in the North
King in the North pours a dark, dark brown color with amber highlights around the edges. The head is incredibly thick foam, one of the thickest ever. It almost seems like you could set a quarter on top of the head without it falling through. The aroma has dark roasted malts with the slightest bit of caramel sweetness. The flavor follows the aroma with the roasted and caramel malt flavors in perfect balance. The mouthfeel of this beer is as smooth as silk and there is no alcohol kick. The quality and balance in this beer are so apparent, it is definitely fit for a King in the North or anywhere in the Seven Kingdoms.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Hop Box. 55 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for 300. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Citra High. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Swami's IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity