Deep gold color with a slight haze and a sizeable, off-white, foamy head. Aroma of bittering hops that continues into the taste. Dank, resinous pine, grapefruit citrus, and some papaya and mango tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, but this beer is not about malt. Medium body with lots of mouthcoating. The 9.5% ABV is mostly hidden, but the bitterness is not, especially on the back end. But it does mellow out as the beer warms, leading to some honey sweetness in the finish. This is a bold, in your face Double IPA that bitter beer lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 8 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity