Deep gold color with a slight haze and a sizeable, off-white, foamy head. Aroma of bittering hops that continues into the taste. Dank, resinous pine, grapefruit citrus, and some papaya and mango tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, but this beer is not about malt. Medium body with lots of mouthcoating. The 9.5% ABV is mostly hidden, but the bitterness is not, especially on the back end. But it does mellow out as the beer warms, leading to some honey sweetness in the finish. This is a bold, in your face Double IPA that bitter beer lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity