Deep gold color with a slight haze and a sizeable, off-white, foamy head. Aroma of bittering hops that continues into the taste. Dank, resinous pine, grapefruit citrus, and some papaya and mango tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, but this beer is not about malt. Medium body with lots of mouthcoating. The 9.5% ABV is mostly hidden, but the bitterness is not, especially on the back end. But it does mellow out as the beer warms, leading to some honey sweetness in the finish. This is a bold, in your face Double IPA that bitter beer lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 32 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity