Deep gold color with a slight haze and a sizeable, off-white, foamy head. Aroma of bittering hops that continues into the taste. Dank, resinous pine, grapefruit citrus, and some papaya and mango tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, but this beer is not about malt. Medium body with lots of mouthcoating. The 9.5% ABV is mostly hidden, but the bitterness is not, especially on the back end. But it does mellow out as the beer warms, leading to some honey sweetness in the finish. This is a bold, in your face Double IPA that bitter beer lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 50 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity