Deep gold color with a slight haze and a sizeable, off-white, foamy head. Aroma of bittering hops that continues into the taste. Dank, resinous pine, grapefruit citrus, and some papaya and mango tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, but this beer is not about malt. Medium body with lots of mouthcoating. The 9.5% ABV is mostly hidden, but the bitterness is not, especially on the back end. But it does mellow out as the beer warms, leading to some honey sweetness in the finish. This is a bold, in your face Double IPA that bitter beer lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 6 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 55 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity