Galaxy Crush pours a hazy, golden orange color with two fingers of white, foamy head. The head recedes pretty slowly, leaving a bunch of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is similar, with pineapple and passion fruit, peach and nectarine, and zesty citrus. Single-hopped with Galaxy, this has a strong hop profile for a 6% IPA. Malts are cracker-like and contribute to a fairly dry mouthfeel. Mild bitterness but it does seem to increase with each sip. Juicy mouthfeel, with a finish that is long and smooth.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 4 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity