Galaxy & Comet
Golden color, mostly clear, with a solid finger of white, pillowy head. Aroma is muted, but still hoppy. Unique, hop-forward taste with grapefruit, apple, peach, and tropical fruit. Cracker-like malts are in the background, but do lend a pleasant balance. The hops seem to transition, with more lemon zest and grassy flavors on the back end. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is astringent and tangy. An herbal bitterness shows up, but it's not overwhelming. But the bitterness accumulates, with a grapefruit pith and pine flavor that lingers well past each sip. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity