Galaxy & Comet
Golden color, mostly clear, with a solid finger of white, pillowy head. Aroma is muted, but still hoppy. Unique, hop-forward taste with grapefruit, apple, peach, and tropical fruit. Cracker-like malts are in the background, but do lend a pleasant balance. The hops seem to transition, with more lemon zest and grassy flavors on the back end. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is astringent and tangy. An herbal bitterness shows up, but it's not overwhelming. But the bitterness accumulates, with a grapefruit pith and pine flavor that lingers well past each sip. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 3 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity