Gaffel Kolsch has a deep gold color and is extremely clear. One finger of white, pillowy head. Outsized aroma for a kolsch, with an inviting yeast and malt focus. The taste brings cracker-like malt and slight fruity flavors. There’s a mild sweetness, especially noticeable on the finish. But to balance that out, there’s a pleasant floral and earthy hop bite. Creamy smooth moutfeel that is refreshing and thirst quenching. Straight from Cologne, it’s hard to beat a traditional kolsch like this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity