Gaffel Kolsch has a deep gold color and is extremely clear. One finger of white, pillowy head. Outsized aroma for a kolsch, with an inviting yeast and malt focus. The taste brings cracker-like malt and slight fruity flavors. There’s a mild sweetness, especially noticeable on the finish. But to balance that out, there’s a pleasant floral and earthy hop bite. Creamy smooth moutfeel that is refreshing and thirst quenching. Straight from Cologne, it’s hard to beat a traditional kolsch like this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 6 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity