Pale amber color that is slightly hazy with one finger of white, bubbly head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong with notes of citrus and oak. Taste has a flavor that is more tart than sour, with an interesting combination of grapefruit, lime, raspberry, cherry, and stone fruit. Cracker-like malt flavors with a mild sweetness of honey or cane sugar. Mouthfeel is dry, and on the back-end, we get a sharp acidity, along with herbal bitterness. Another delightful and complex beer from Allagash!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity