Pale amber color that is slightly hazy with one finger of white, bubbly head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong with notes of citrus and oak. Taste has a flavor that is more tart than sour, with an interesting combination of grapefruit, lime, raspberry, cherry, and stone fruit. Cracker-like malt flavors with a mild sweetness of honey or cane sugar. Mouthfeel is dry, and on the back-end, we get a sharp acidity, along with herbal bitterness. Another delightful and complex beer from Allagash!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Habitus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity