Pale amber color that is slightly hazy with one finger of white, bubbly head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong with notes of citrus and oak. Taste has a flavor that is more tart than sour, with an interesting combination of grapefruit, lime, raspberry, cherry, and stone fruit. Cracker-like malt flavors with a mild sweetness of honey or cane sugar. Mouthfeel is dry, and on the back-end, we get a sharp acidity, along with herbal bitterness. Another delightful and complex beer from Allagash!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 48 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity