Pale amber color that is slightly hazy with one finger of white, bubbly head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong with notes of citrus and oak. Taste has a flavor that is more tart than sour, with an interesting combination of grapefruit, lime, raspberry, cherry, and stone fruit. Cracker-like malt flavors with a mild sweetness of honey or cane sugar. Mouthfeel is dry, and on the back-end, we get a sharp acidity, along with herbal bitterness. Another delightful and complex beer from Allagash!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 49 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity