Color is golden and hazy but not too cloudy. One finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy, citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is hoppy and bright, with lemon, lime, tangerine, and grapefruit. Maybe a touch of peach or apricot. Malts are soft and grainy, and mouthfeel is juicy but also fairly crisp. We get a solid bitterness, but nothing to scare anyone off, and we’re shocked to see the IBU’s at 132. Can’t recall ever tasting a hazy double IPA with IBU this high. Maybe this is going for a bit of West Coast and a bit of Northeast. But it works and this beer is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 9 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 32 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity