Color is golden and hazy but not too cloudy. One finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy, citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is hoppy and bright, with lemon, lime, tangerine, and grapefruit. Maybe a touch of peach or apricot. Malts are soft and grainy, and mouthfeel is juicy but also fairly crisp. We get a solid bitterness, but nothing to scare anyone off, and we’re shocked to see the IBU’s at 132. Can’t recall ever tasting a hazy double IPA with IBU this high. Maybe this is going for a bit of West Coast and a bit of Northeast. But it works and this beer is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 27 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity