Color is golden and hazy but not too cloudy. One finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy, citrus-dominated aroma. Taste is hoppy and bright, with lemon, lime, tangerine, and grapefruit. Maybe a touch of peach or apricot. Malts are soft and grainy, and mouthfeel is juicy but also fairly crisp. We get a solid bitterness, but nothing to scare anyone off, and we’re shocked to see the IBU’s at 132. Can’t recall ever tasting a hazy double IPA with IBU this high. Maybe this is going for a bit of West Coast and a bit of Northeast. But it works and this beer is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 34 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity