Future Perfect pours a beautiful dark raspberry color with a thin, white with a wisp of pink tinged head. It's slightly hazy and very tart berry forward on the nose. The mouthfeel is very light, and the carbonation delivers a dry, tart, and refreshing berry flavor. It was hard to get specifically blueberries or blackberries out of it, but it is definitely dark berry with some lemon notes. It's not immediately or noticeably sour until the finish, but there is a nice citric and tannic bite that finishes crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 38 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity