Future Perfect pours a beautiful dark raspberry color with a thin, white with a wisp of pink tinged head. It's slightly hazy and very tart berry forward on the nose. The mouthfeel is very light, and the carbonation delivers a dry, tart, and refreshing berry flavor. It was hard to get specifically blueberries or blackberries out of it, but it is definitely dark berry with some lemon notes. It's not immediately or noticeably sour until the finish, but there is a nice citric and tannic bite that finishes crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity