Future Perfect pours a beautiful dark raspberry color with a thin, white with a wisp of pink tinged head. It's slightly hazy and very tart berry forward on the nose. The mouthfeel is very light, and the carbonation delivers a dry, tart, and refreshing berry flavor. It was hard to get specifically blueberries or blackberries out of it, but it is definitely dark berry with some lemon notes. It's not immediately or noticeably sour until the finish, but there is a nice citric and tannic bite that finishes crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 6 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity