Future Perfect pours a beautiful dark raspberry color with a thin, white with a wisp of pink tinged head. It's slightly hazy and very tart berry forward on the nose. The mouthfeel is very light, and the carbonation delivers a dry, tart, and refreshing berry flavor. It was hard to get specifically blueberries or blackberries out of it, but it is definitely dark berry with some lemon notes. It's not immediately or noticeably sour until the finish, but there is a nice citric and tannic bite that finishes crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 43 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity