Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter
Color is dark brown with some red highlights around the edges. Head is about a finger thick, tan colored and frothy. Aroma of roasted malt. Taste is very malt forward with dark malt, dark bread, chocolate, and coffee flavors. Slight sweetness on the finish. Mild bourbon flavor, but the barrel-aging gives this a little bit more body and depth than most porters. Mouthfeel like a Coca-Cola with nice carbonation. Pretty good porter here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity