Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter
Color is dark brown with some red highlights around the edges. Head is about a finger thick, tan colored and frothy. Aroma of roasted malt. Taste is very malt forward with dark malt, dark bread, chocolate, and coffee flavors. Slight sweetness on the finish. Mild bourbon flavor, but the barrel-aging gives this a little bit more body and depth than most porters. Mouthfeel like a Coca-Cola with nice carbonation. Pretty good porter here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 34 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity