Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter
Color is dark brown with some red highlights around the edges. Head is about a finger thick, tan colored and frothy. Aroma of roasted malt. Taste is very malt forward with dark malt, dark bread, chocolate, and coffee flavors. Slight sweetness on the finish. Mild bourbon flavor, but the barrel-aging gives this a little bit more body and depth than most porters. Mouthfeel like a Coca-Cola with nice carbonation. Pretty good porter here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 37 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity