Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter
Color is dark brown with some red highlights around the edges. Head is about a finger thick, tan colored and frothy. Aroma of roasted malt. Taste is very malt forward with dark malt, dark bread, chocolate, and coffee flavors. Slight sweetness on the finish. Mild bourbon flavor, but the barrel-aging gives this a little bit more body and depth than most porters. Mouthfeel like a Coca-Cola with nice carbonation. Pretty good porter here.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Happy Hops. 19 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Lemon Drip. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Baroness 2017. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Witty Unpredictable. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity