Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6
Fullerton Haze pours a golden color with a very light haze. Head is about a finger thick, white, soapy and recedes pretty quickly to a thin film. Aroma is strong and juicy with lots of tropical fruit. Taste is unique with tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit flavors. There’s a candy-like sweetness on the back-end, almost like a Jolly Rancher but more natural tasting. Dry, but also with a creamy, oily texture and a light body. Long, juicy finish. Not your standard Northeast-style IPA but overall this is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 57 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity