Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6
Fullerton Haze pours a golden color with a very light haze. Head is about a finger thick, white, soapy and recedes pretty quickly to a thin film. Aroma is strong and juicy with lots of tropical fruit. Taste is unique with tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit flavors. There's a candy-like sweetness on the back-end, almost like a Jolly Rancher but more natural tasting. Dry, but also with a creamy, oily texture and a light body. Long, juicy finish. Not your standard Northeast-style IPA but overall this is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity