Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6
Fullerton Haze pours a golden color with a very light haze. Head is about a finger thick, white, soapy and recedes pretty quickly to a thin film. Aroma is strong and juicy with lots of tropical fruit. Taste is unique with tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit flavors. There's a candy-like sweetness on the back-end, almost like a Jolly Rancher but more natural tasting. Dry, but also with a creamy, oily texture and a light body. Long, juicy finish. Not your standard Northeast-style IPA but overall this is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity