Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6
Fullerton Haze pours a golden color with a very light haze. Head is about a finger thick, white, soapy and recedes pretty quickly to a thin film. Aroma is strong and juicy with lots of tropical fruit. Taste is unique with tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit flavors. There’s a candy-like sweetness on the back-end, almost like a Jolly Rancher but more natural tasting. Dry, but also with a creamy, oily texture and a light body. Long, juicy finish. Not your standard Northeast-style IPA but overall this is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 13 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity