Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6
Fullerton Haze pours a golden color with a very light haze. Head is about a finger thick, white, soapy and recedes pretty quickly to a thin film. Aroma is strong and juicy with lots of tropical fruit. Taste is unique with tropical fruit and melon and stone fruit flavors. There’s a candy-like sweetness on the back-end, almost like a Jolly Rancher but more natural tasting. Dry, but also with a creamy, oily texture and a light body. Long, juicy finish. Not your standard Northeast-style IPA but overall this is pretty good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 16 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity