Fueled by Gravity
Fueled by Gravity pours a light, pale yellow color that is pretty hazy. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Very hop forward on the taste with tropical fruit, including pineapple and mango. Not a lot of malt, given the big hop flavors, but there's some bready malt flavors in the background. Super smooth with a creamy mouthfeel - this could have some lactose in it. Light bodied and easy drinking for an 8% DIPA. No bitterness, except in the finish where we get a slight grapefruit bitterness and acidity that creates a refreshing end to this beer that lingers on the tongue. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity