Fueled by Gravity
Fueled by Gravity pours a light, pale yellow color that is pretty hazy. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Very hop forward on the taste with tropical fruit, including pineapple and mango. Not a lot of malt, given the big hop flavors, but there's some bready malt flavors in the background. Super smooth with a creamy mouthfeel - this could have some lactose in it. Light bodied and easy drinking for an 8% DIPA. No bitterness, except in the finish where we get a slight grapefruit bitterness and acidity that creates a refreshing end to this beer that lingers on the tongue. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 40 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity