Fueled by Gravity
Fueled by Gravity pours a light, pale yellow color that is pretty hazy. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Very hop forward on the taste with tropical fruit, including pineapple and mango. Not a lot of malt, given the big hop flavors, but there's some bready malt flavors in the background. Super smooth with a creamy mouthfeel - this could have some lactose in it. Light bodied and easy drinking for an 8% DIPA. No bitterness, except in the finish where we get a slight grapefruit bitterness and acidity that creates a refreshing end to this beer that lingers on the tongue. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 minutes ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 33 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 35 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity