Fueled by Gravity
Fueled by Gravity pours a light, pale yellow color that is pretty hazy. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Very hop forward on the taste with tropical fruit, including pineapple and mango. Not a lot of malt, given the big hop flavors, but there's some bready malt flavors in the background. Super smooth with a creamy mouthfeel - this could have some lactose in it. Light bodied and easy drinking for an 8% DIPA. No bitterness, except in the finish where we get a slight grapefruit bitterness and acidity that creates a refreshing end to this beer that lingers on the tongue. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 30 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity