Fueled by Gravity
Fueled by Gravity pours a light, pale yellow color that is pretty hazy. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Very hop forward on the taste with tropical fruit, including pineapple and mango. Not a lot of malt, given the big hop flavors, but there's some bready malt flavors in the background. Super smooth with a creamy mouthfeel - this could have some lactose in it. Light bodied and easy drinking for an 8% DIPA. No bitterness, except in the finish where we get a slight grapefruit bitterness and acidity that creates a refreshing end to this beer that lingers on the tongue. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout. 30 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity