Brilliant clarity, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Thick, white, foamy head with a dry, fruity aroma. On the taste, we get an initial taste of doughy pilsner malt that is pretty sweet. A bit of fruit, maybe pear or green apple. The hops are herbal and grassy with a pleasant bitterness. Dry, smooth mouthfeel with a refreshing finish. Fairly high ABV for a Kölsch, and definitely on the sweeter side for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 5 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 57 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity