Brilliant clarity, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Thick, white, foamy head with a dry, fruity aroma. On the taste, we get an initial taste of doughy pilsner malt that is pretty sweet. A bit of fruit, maybe pear or green apple. The hops are herbal and grassy with a pleasant bitterness. Dry, smooth mouthfeel with a refreshing finish. Fairly high ABV for a Kölsch, and definitely on the sweeter side for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity