Brilliant clarity, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Thick, white, foamy head with a dry, fruity aroma. On the taste, we get an initial taste of doughy pilsner malt that is pretty sweet. A bit of fruit, maybe pear or green apple. The hops are herbal and grassy with a pleasant bitterness. Dry, smooth mouthfeel with a refreshing finish. Fairly high ABV for a Kölsch, and definitely on the sweeter side for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 19 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 45 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 2 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity