Brilliant clarity, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Thick, white, foamy head with a dry, fruity aroma. On the taste, we get an initial taste of doughy pilsner malt that is pretty sweet. A bit of fruit, maybe pear or green apple. The hops are herbal and grassy with a pleasant bitterness. Dry, smooth mouthfeel with a refreshing finish. Fairly high ABV for a Kölsch, and definitely on the sweeter side for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 34 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity