Brilliant clarity, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Thick, white, foamy head with a dry, fruity aroma. On the taste, we get an initial taste of doughy pilsner malt that is pretty sweet. A bit of fruit, maybe pear or green apple. The hops are herbal and grassy with a pleasant bitterness. Dry, smooth mouthfeel with a refreshing finish. Fairly high ABV for a Kölsch, and definitely on the sweeter side for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity