Brilliant clarity, golden straw color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Thick, white, foamy head with a dry, fruity aroma. On the taste, we get an initial taste of doughy pilsner malt that is pretty sweet. A bit of fruit, maybe pear or green apple. The hops are herbal and grassy with a pleasant bitterness. Dry, smooth mouthfeel with a refreshing finish. Fairly high ABV for a Kölsch, and definitely on the sweeter side for this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity