Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 31 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity