Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity