Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 minute ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 38 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity