Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 7 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity