Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 12 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity