Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 48 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 5 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity