Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 16 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity