Fruitlands - Apricot
Fruitlands Apricot pours a very cloudy, ripe apricot color. It has a thin head but a lot of lacing. There is a lot of apricot on the aroma that really invites you to take that first sip. The taste is very fruit forward with a lot of apricot and even some green apple. In the finish there is a pleasant acidity coupled with the briny tartness that defines the Gose style. We categorized this as a Strange Brew because it is a rare style to find. We're glad we tried this because it is both unique and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 34 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity