Frozen Envelope pours a bright, cloudy yellow with a two finger, white head that settles to a half-finger that laces beautifully. Aroma is citrus - maybe some grapefruit with citrusy hops, and a slight tropical note. Taste follows, with grapefruit being prominent, orange, lemongrass, and moves into a balanced dank hop flavor without most of the bitterness. It finishes cleanly and crisply, with just the hop at the end. Mouthfeel is medium and the carbonation is bubbly but not overly done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 47 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity