Friend of A Friend (2017)
Beautiful appearance with a golden color that is mostly clear, and a finger of white, frothy head that lasts forever. Bright aroma of fruit, yeast, malt, and oak barrels. Taste is fruit forward, as this is brewed with Kansas peaches, but the peach flavors are moderate and do not overwhelm. The fruit is backed up by soft, bready malts, oak and woody notes, and a bit of yeasty farmhouse funk. The body is fairly light, with a soft, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Clean and refreshing in the finish, with just a medium sour presence. This ale is extremely complex with high quality craftsmanship that is noticeable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 40 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity