Friend of A Friend (2017)
Beautiful appearance with a golden color that is mostly clear, and a finger of white, frothy head that lasts forever. Bright aroma of fruit, yeast, malt, and oak barrels. Taste is fruit forward, as this is brewed with Kansas peaches, but the peach flavors are moderate and do not overwhelm. The fruit is backed up by soft, bready malts, oak and woody notes, and a bit of yeasty farmhouse funk. The body is fairly light, with a soft, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Clean and refreshing in the finish, with just a medium sour presence. This ale is extremely complex with high quality craftsmanship that is noticeable from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arctic Saison Batch #5. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity