Fresh Out the Oven v6
Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 39 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity