Fresh Out the Oven v6
Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Absolute Motion. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blue Shell. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity