Fresh Out the Oven v6
Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 44 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity