Fresh Out the Oven v6
Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 52 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity