Fresh Out the Oven v6
Fresh Out the Oven pours a hazy straw color with a three finger white head that recedes to a thin coating across the surface. The aroma is fermented apples with some indescribable funk that faintly resembles an earthy mustiness. The taste is mom's apple pie. There's a tart green apple flavor up front paired with cinnamon sweetness. It also has a pie dough and buttery flavor that ends pretty crisply. Overall it's tart but not sour. At 9.2% abv, it's sneaky. There's no alcohol burn whatsoever. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with a bitey carbonation that make this flavors stand out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 41 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity