Fresh Haze IPA
Golden amber color that is hazy but not overly murky or turbid. Two fingers of white, foamy head. Fresh smelling aroma with some citrus and tropical fruit. Taste has a soft, flaky malt texture and hop flavors of citrus and tropical fruit. Just a bit of sweetness and light bitterness. Mouthfeel is juicy and well carbonated. This definitely has some similarities to the non-hazy Fresh Squeezed IPA. Main differences being the appearance, softer malts, and more juiciness. This is very smooth in the finish with just slight grapefruit bitterness for some extra flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity