Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale
Color is caramel brown, very turbid, with a khaki colored, frothy head that dissipates to a thin film. The aroma is malty and sweet. Unique taste with bready flavors like pumpernickel or rye bread and lots of sweetness, including brown sugar, caramel, molasses, and toffee. It’s almost dessert-like, with some German chocolate cake similarities. There’s a noticeable hop flavor in the background, with herbal, spicy, and earthy characteristics. Nicely carbonated with a smooth mouthfeel. The finish is long and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 45 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity