Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale
Color is caramel brown, very turbid, with a khaki colored, frothy head that dissipates to a thin film. The aroma is malty and sweet. Unique taste with bready flavors like pumpernickel or rye bread and lots of sweetness, including brown sugar, caramel, molasses, and toffee. It’s almost dessert-like, with some German chocolate cake similarities. There’s a noticeable hop flavor in the background, with herbal, spicy, and earthy characteristics. Nicely carbonated with a smooth mouthfeel. The finish is long and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Coffee Stout (2020 Dark Matter Coffee). 45 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Good Green. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity