Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale
Color is caramel brown, very turbid, with a khaki colored, frothy head that dissipates to a thin film. The aroma is malty and sweet. Unique taste with bready flavors like pumpernickel or rye bread and lots of sweetness, including brown sugar, caramel, molasses, and toffee. It’s almost dessert-like, with some German chocolate cake similarities. There’s a noticeable hop flavor in the background, with herbal, spicy, and earthy characteristics. Nicely carbonated with a smooth mouthfeel. The finish is long and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 54 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity