Color is golden straw and super hazy. Two fingers of thick, white, soapy head with an abundance of lacing. Strong and fresh aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, the hop flavors are incredible. Juicy tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, and papaya. Nectarous stone fruit like peach and apricot. Citrus like grapefruit, lime, and tangerine. All the fruit flavors you could ask for with plenty of heat. Malts are soft with lots of flaky oat characteristics. Bright, tangy mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Wow - what a DIPA from North Dakota!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citridiculous. 33 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity