Color is golden straw and super hazy. Two fingers of thick, white, soapy head with an abundance of lacing. Strong and fresh aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, the hop flavors are incredible. Juicy tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, and papaya. Nectarous stone fruit like peach and apricot. Citrus like grapefruit, lime, and tangerine. All the fruit flavors you could ask for with plenty of heat. Malts are soft with lots of flaky oat characteristics. Bright, tangy mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Wow - what a DIPA from North Dakota!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 41 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity