Color is golden straw and super hazy. Two fingers of thick, white, soapy head with an abundance of lacing. Strong and fresh aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, the hop flavors are incredible. Juicy tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, and papaya. Nectarous stone fruit like peach and apricot. Citrus like grapefruit, lime, and tangerine. All the fruit flavors you could ask for with plenty of heat. Malts are soft with lots of flaky oat characteristics. Bright, tangy mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Wow - what a DIPA from North Dakota!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 12 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity