Color is golden straw and super hazy. Two fingers of thick, white, soapy head with an abundance of lacing. Strong and fresh aroma with citrus and tropical fruit. On the taste, the hop flavors are incredible. Juicy tropical fruit like mango, pineapple, and papaya. Nectarous stone fruit like peach and apricot. Citrus like grapefruit, lime, and tangerine. All the fruit flavors you could ask for with plenty of heat. Malts are soft with lots of flaky oat characteristics. Bright, tangy mouthfeel with nice carbonation. Wow - what a DIPA from North Dakota!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity