Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel
This is a dark hefeweizen, but it is not very strong, so don't overlook it if you're not necessarily into dark beers. "Dunkel" is the German word for "dark." Thus the beer is fairly cloudy, with an amber or reddish brown hue. While not as fruity as some European beers, this has hints of banana and a smooth, creamy taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 36 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity