Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel
This is a dark hefeweizen, but it is not very strong, so don't overlook it if you're not necessarily into dark beers. "Dunkel" is the German word for "dark." Thus the beer is fairly cloudy, with an amber or reddish brown hue. While not as fruity as some European beers, this has hints of banana and a smooth, creamy taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 13 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity