Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel
This is a dark hefeweizen, but it is not very strong, so don't overlook it if you're not necessarily into dark beers. "Dunkel" is the German word for "dark." Thus the beer is fairly cloudy, with an amber or reddish brown hue. While not as fruity as some European beers, this has hints of banana and a smooth, creamy taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity